Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Oh.....Its on!

Hi all,and welcome back to my blog! And if you are new to my blog then hi there,my name is Luseane and i have something special to announce.......
I yes me am doing a competition!!!! For this competition you have to draw a picture of something to do with "Matariki" and to enter you have to comment your blog address then upload a picture of your amazing artwork! You will also put the link to the post down below! Competition ends 23/6/18  and i will announce the winner on 28/6/18! So get your beautiful art work ready you got this! All credits of this picture go to http://planeta.wikispaces.com/matariki

4 comments:

  1. HI my name is sopheighra i'll enter your competition Luse! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sopheighra, thank you for commenting on my blog and entering my competition!
      Blog you later

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Sarah and if you would like to see my drawing my link is http://wpssarahv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, thank you for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.