Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey : Week 3 Up, Up and Away : Day 5 : Here to Stay

Hi bloggers, i have attended the summer learning journey 2018 - 2019. Here are my activity's.  


Activity 1: Persistent Pollution [4 points] (To see the questions go on the summer learning journey site).
1. Some air pollution comes from natural sources! Like volcanic eruptions, fog fires.
2. Most air pollution results from human activities such as energy use.
3. There are different types of human made  air pollution like when we burn fossil fuels to produce energy they release greenhouse gases in to the air.

Activity 2: Changing Climates [4 points]
1. Play on my Chromebook 
2. Study
3. Do challenges
4. Lego making
5. Do crafts


Activity 3: Let It Rain [10 points]
I opened the door and.. i thought the world was ending!? So what did i do you ask? You are 100% correct i ran around in circles waling my arms like an animal. I got so dizzy. Back to the story. Here is what i saw, my favourite Cyclamen plant that i'd been growing for two whole terms had been flourished in to the soaked grass! So there i am walking around the neighbour hood furiously being nosy (as usual) to spot something really unusual...

Thanks For Reading (Special Thanks To Summer Learning Journey Team Members)


5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Luseane,

    Happy Birthday Luseane! I hope you are having the most amazing day with your friends and whanau. I cannot wait to hear all about it. How old have you turned today?

    Wow, I cannot believe how far ahead you have whizzed on the SLJ. You are almost on your last week of activities. You go girl! Keep up the incredible work. I really like how much effort you have put into all three activities for Week 3 Day 5. I especially liked reading about the facts you shared about air pollution. In fact, I did not know that volcanic eruptions cause air pollution. However, I did know that cows are one of the worst culprits who produce damaging gases through their farts. Is that not hilarious.

    You mentioned that their are different types of pollution made by humans. Can you elaborate on that fact for me? What types of pollution are there?

    Maybe next time you could introduce each question so that you provide a little bit more information before posting your response.

    Keep up the awesome work and again,

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    Have a fabulous day,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan, you are very right today is my birthday and i am 11 years old. Thanks for commenting/helping me whenever i need. Yeah it is really funny that cows culprits produce damaging gases through their farts. Also i will edit my work. Thank you.

      Yours,
      Luseane

      Delete
  2. Hey Luseane its Araura..I really like your story and opinion on the activity Let it Rain! I basically do the same things when it is raining out side like study and go on my Chromebook.

    Maybe next time you could have added some picture that would have been cool.

    Keep up the great work!

    Blog you later! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Araua, thanks for commenting on my blog. And congratulations on finishing Summer Learning Journey.

      Blog You Later

      Delete
  3. Hi Luseane,
    Well done on finishing these activities. It's sad to hear that humans are the cause of most air pollution. When it rains I also like to go onto my computer. What do you like to do on your computer when it rains? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.