Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey : Week 2 Water, Water, Everywhere : Day 3 : First You ‘Sea’ Me, Now You Don’t…

Hi bloggers, i have attended the summer learning journey 2018 - 2019. Here are my activity's. 

Activity 1: Night Owls [4 points] (To see the questions go on the summer learning journey site).
I am a night owl. Mainly because i am usually doing my Summer Learning Journey. My siblings  are definitely night owls in my opinion i think my parents are early risers. I usually wake up if i'm being honest around 9:00 am to 12:00 am. But on Monday i think i woke up at 7:00 am something and on Tuesday i woke up at exactly 6:48 am  because it was Christmas day. But i got out of bed at 7:00 am so i could open my Christmas presents speaking of presents Merry Christmas from mine to yours! 

Activity 2: A Local Delicacy [4 points]
So i wasn't quite sure what to make so i chose tea. I am currently obsessed with tea! Here is my own recipe on how i make tea. 
First i add water into the kettle ( only if there's not any ).
Next i will wash a hot cup while i wait for it to boil.
I will now get 1 tea bag and put it in my hot cup.
Then i'll add 1 tea spoon of sugar.
I will also add the hot water in half way.
Lastly i will add a few drops of milk 
That's my recipe on how i make tea. Comment how you make your tea or if you tried my recipe!

Activity 3: The Midnight Zone [10 points]
 Sorry if i wrote a bit messy. Here is my answer 15 adults and 3 children.

Thank You For Reading (Special Thanks To Summer Learning Journey Team Members).

9 comments:

  1. WoW! what an amazing pice of Math.i really like how you used diffrent types of strategies to work out what the answer is.
    Check out my blog at http://wpsaraurat.blogspot.com/ Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Araua, thanks so much. I will check out your blog and leave a comment on day 3 activity 3 if you've done it.
      Thanks for reading

      Blog you later!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Luseane,

    Congratulations on another great post!

    I am also usually a night owl (but I, too, make an exception for Christmas Day). I hope that you're not staying up TOO late to do the Summer Learning Journey.

    I enjoyed reading your recipe for making a cup of tea. I drink a lot of tea myself. One of my favourite types of tea is rooibus (red bush) tea. What is your favourite type of tea?

    Well done solving the maths problem about the squid! Can you think of any other combinations of children and adults that could carry the squid?

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel, thanks so much! Don't worry i don't stay up that LATE doing SLJ. I have lot's of favourite tea. My all time faves have got to be black tea, dilmah tea and peppermint tea. Sadly i can't think of any other ideas sorry.

      Yours,
      Luseane

      Delete
    2. Hi Luseane,

      I'm glad that you have also had some time to rest during the holidays. What has been the highlight of your holidays so far?

      Hazel :)

      Delete
    3. Hi Hazel, thanks for commenting on my blog. The highlight of my holidays are definitely Summer Learning Journey and New Years and my birthday of course. What were yours?

      Blog You Later

      Delete
    4. Hi Luseane,

      That's so nice to hear that the Summer Learning Journey was such a highlight for you. I'm glad that you had a lovely birthday. The highlight of my holidays would have to be going to my friends' wedding in Kerikeri.

      Enjoy the rest of your holidays!

      Hazel :)

      Delete
    5. Thank you so much. I enjoyed hearing your highlight of the summer.

      Blog You Later

      Delete
  3. Hi Luseane,
    Well done on finishing these Summer Learning Journey activities. I think that I am a early riser as I wake up early most mornings (especially when I have school on that morning). Also, your tea recipe is great. I don't really like tea but one day I'll be sure to give it a go. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.