Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Story Of The Week

Hi bloggers, welcome to my blog my name is Luseane and i made a story by myself called Once Upon A Disaster here it is.
Thanks For Visiting My Blog
Blog You Later
Once Upon A Disaster!
One day there was a girl and her name was Luna she was 10 years old she loved music and dance! Till one day she walked past a poster that said cheer tryouts on Saturday morning at Seddon Fields! She really wanted to go so she got the poster and ran furiously back home. She went home hoping that her parents would say “of course you can”. But little did she know her parents hated cheer! Why? Because her Mother used to be a cheerleader and while she was practising on bars the bars broke and she broke her arm! And no it is not because she was fat she only weighed 20 at the age of 5. So her Mother and Father hated cheer! Soon she had arrived home and noticed her parents weren’t there!? She was sad but remembered it was Friday and her parents are going on vacation which means she has the house all to herself! She happily skipped to her room and remembered..her crazy uncle Leonard has to look after her. So she sweet talked her uncle “hi uncle, since I have nothing to do and am staying home by myself how about on Saturday morning i go to the park? Just for company of course?.” Luna asked “Erm sure i’m busy myself” Replied uncle sarcastically. “Great! Thanks uncle” Luna said Cheerfully “ No problem but just remember not to tell your parents they’ll kill me!” said uncle worried “Algood all we did was sing songs together“ Luna said “Exactly now go ahead and do whatever it was you had to do.” said uncle “Thanks uncle you’re the best!”. The next morning Luna woke up and immediately got up she was late for trials! By the time she got there trials were finished and they’d already chosen the squad :( Luna had regretted being late! Soon she felt like nothing so then she was crying until her fairy GodMother came and helped her out! “Why are you crying, my dear?” asked the Fairy GodMother “Who are you!? How’d you get into my room!” asked Luna scared “I’m your Fairy GodMother, My name is Loretta and I’m here to help you.” said Loretta “Oh so this is Cinderella now, is it?” Luna said raising an eyebrow crossing her arms. “No this is not Cinderella! I’m here to help you okay?” said Loretta furiously.”Fine….So, What’s your deal?” said Luna “Well...You have 3 wishes-” Loretta was about to speak but she was cut off “Oh! So now you’re a genie?” said Luna throwing her arms into the air “WILL YOU LET ME FINISH!!!” said Loretta angrier than ever. “Jeez! Okay…” said Luna “Ugh, You humans are hard to deal with….Anyways….What’s your first wish?” asked Loretta “I wish for you to teleport me to the park and set the time to 2 minutes before cheer tryouts” said Luna “Your wish….Is my command-” “Can you also teleport a pack of cookies or chips?” asked Luna “Yes yes! Now let me finish!” yelled Loretta “Your wish….Is my command” Loretta bowed and in an Instant second Luna was at the park 2 minutes with a big bag of cookies and chips! “Smart thinking” thought Luna. There were already 2 girls there before her. Luna decided she’d go and talk to them… “I think i’m going to go and chat with those girls they look nice!” Said Luna happily! “I don’t think you should” replied Loretta “Thanks for everything and all but i think i can take it from here. Meaning i can look after myself now!? “ “Okay okay fine your decision”. Soon Luna went to go she the girls there names were Gabriella, Nashaly and Allie they were called the v-squad because they’d always walk in a v Gabriella would always walk in front of Nashaly and Allie they’re her so called minions!? Anyways enough of that she went to them and said hi Gabriella's reply was “uh erm ew get away from us is your mum Winnie Harlow and Michael Jackson” Her and her squad laughed sarcastically. “Wow that’s extremely racism I wish you could just well disappear!” Luna yells angrily! “Your wish is my command!” “No oh no wait!”
So now what? To be continued….
Author : Luseane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.