Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey : Week 2 Water, Water, Everywhere : Day 1 : Swimming With The Fish

Hi bloggers, i have attended the summer learning journey 2018 - 2019. Here are my activity's. 

Activity 1: Surfs Up! [4 points] (To see the questions go on the summer learning journey site).
Sadly i didn't have any pictures of me . One of my favourite things to do in the summer is spend time with my family. I like to spend time with my friends/family because we get to know each other more and basically chat and get along with each other. 

Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge [4 points]
The 3 people i would take would probably be my mum ( Kalofiama ) because she's always really supportive and nice. I would also take my sister ( Hingano ) because she is always helpful to me and really nice. I would also bring my dad ( David ) because he is nice and cool. 
Image result for bike
 Credits of this picture goes to https://www.pexels.com/photo/forest-bike-bulls-100582/

Activity 3: Something Smells Fishy…[10 points]
Fish fact 1 : True.
Fish fact 2 : True.
Fish fact 3 : False.
Fish fact 4 : False.
Fish fact 5 : False
Thank You For Reading (Special Thanks To Summer Learning Journey Team Members).

3 comments:

  1. Talofa Luseane,

    One of my favourite things to do is hang out with my family and real close friends. We like to talk and laugh a lot, sometimes we have roast sessions but it's all in good fun! Maybe something you could do this summer is have someone take your picture or you could take a selfie of yourself hanging out with family or friends. Pictures are wonderful memory keepers!

    You have a created a very thoughtful support team here and provided good reasons why you'd have them by your side. Sounds like you'd be well supported and looked after! I'd probably take my Mum too, because she is my biggest supporter, my youngest sister because I feel like she'd have the loudest cheer in the crowd and my niece because she'd probably do the race to encourage me to finish. :)

    I can see you have thought quite a bit about whether these facts are true or not. Remember that the link to 'cool facts about fish' can help you answer these questions. I think revisiting the website and double checking your answers would help you out a lot.

    Please edit your post to include your revised (proof-read and checked) answers for 'Something Smells Fishy' in order to gain full points for this activity. I know you've got this! :)

    I look forward to your response.

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cia. Wow thanks for commenting on my blog. And thanks for telling me what i did wrong. I'll edit my work.

      Yours,
      Luseane

      Delete
  2. Hi Luseane,
    Well done on finishing these activities. I also like to spend time with my family and friends. I like to go to the pools with them or to the park to play football. What do you like to do with your family and friends? Also your support crew for the Lake Taupo Cycling challenge is great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.