Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey : Week 2 Water, Water, Everywhere : Day 4 : Spectacular, Spectacular

Hi bloggers, i have attended the summer learning journey 2018 - 2019. Here are my activity's.  

Activity 1: Planes, Trains and Automobiles [4 points] (To see the questions go on the summer learning journey site).
I would like to go to Milford Sound by helicopter because i would like to experience something new and just see what it would feel like to fly in the air. And see the wonderful view. 


Activity 2: It’s All in the Name [4 points]
Here are 5 names i like
1. *Pool of wonders (this is my favourite name because i think it is a interesting name and i think tourists would find it interesting too)
2. Dragons eye
3. Oceania
4. Mermaid wonders
5. Dark town

Activity 3: Picture Perfect [10 points]
He looks like he is in France.
At the time i think he stopped so he could take a quick selfie of the view in the background. 
He looks super happy and excited.
I wonder if he was afraid at the time or if he felt like he was going to fall.
He looks happy but i think at the time the picture was taken he was actually scared.
I wonder what building he is on.


Thank You For Reading (Special Thanks To Summer Learning Journey Team Members).

5 comments:

  1. WoW i really like the names you came up with,There really great names and match perfectly. Blog you later Bye..Go check out my blog at http://wpsaraurat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Araua, thanks for commenting on my blog. I enjoy reading your comments when you comment. I love checking out your blog it is amazing and makes my day.

      Luseane

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Luseane,

    I’m Dani, I’m a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey. I grew up in Northland then I moved down to Auckland to study and now I live in Three Kings. I normally spend my time in the Kaikohekohe cluster but we decided I should see some of the awesome posts in the Ako Hiko cluster! I am looking forward to spending some time in Ako Hiko and I hope to see some great posts!

    Visiting Milford Sound by helicopter sounds amazing! ! Imagine looking out of the helicopter and seeing the snow capped mountain peaks, the beautiful native forest as well as the wildlife that live in the safety of Milford Sound.If you had the chance to have a helicopter ride anywhere in the world, what country or place would you like to see? I think I would want to see Hawaii because they have very interesting volcanoes as well as scenic ocean views.

    Tino pai for creating some interesting names for the green geothermal pool. Pool of wonders, sounds very mysterious. I wonder how great it would be to sit down and relax in the pool. I agree that it could be an good way to get tourists interested in visiting Rotorua.

    It’s an interesting photo, isn’t it. I think he has climbed up to see what the view is like. Is there any else you want to add? You can write about where you think the people are and what you think they were doing at the time that they stopped to pose for the selfie. So that I can award you full points, the story must be 8 – 10 sentences long.

    I look forward to seeing more of your blog soon!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dani, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.I would probably want to see Pennsylvania. The picture is interesting. Okay thanks for correcting my mistake. I'll edit my work.

      Yours,
      Luseane

      Delete
  3. Hi Luseane,
    Well done on finishing these three Summer Learning Journey activities. I would also like to visit Milford Sound by helicopter because, like you, I think that you would get the best view from up high. The names that you have come up with for the geothermal pool in Rotorua are great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.