Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey : Week 4 Protect and Preserve : Day 1: Preserving the Past

Hi bloggers, i have attended the summer learning journey 2018 - 2019. Here are my activity's.  

Disclaimer!
Tomorrow is my birthday so i will probably not post. 

Activity 1: World of Wearable (WOW) Art [4 points] (To see the questions go on the summer learning journey site).
1. Who inspired you to do art?
2. What did you want to be when you were younger?
3. When did you start doing art?
4. Where is WOW located every year?
5. Why do you take time out of your day to do this?

Activity 2: Guardians of the Sea [4 points]
In my opinion i believe Taniwha exist. Here's why, first of all i have no idea what that could have been in the river. Also i was reading the article on Taniwha and it read "Taniwha is located in Waikato river." I may be right or wrong. Comment in the comment section what you think! 

Activity 3: The Sky in Shanghai [10 points]
All in the mood
Feels like a huge wave
Could this be the end of it?
I can't give up
Take care Beijing, China,
Luseane

Thanks For Reading (Special Thanks To Summer Learning Journey Team Members)




7 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Luseane,

    Thank you for completing activity 1 - 3. I like how you decided to put all three into one blog post. Well done, you have nearly completed every activity for the Summer Learning Journey.

    Happy Birthday Luseane, I hope you enjoy your day, and share it with the people you love. Have fun at your new school and with your life!

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cassandra, thanks for commenting on my blog and wishing me happy birthday! Also i will be leaving soon. Thanks.

      Luseane

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Luseane,

    My name is Hazel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey team. Megan said that you have been doing a great job with the SLJ activities - ka pai! She also told me that it was your birthday, so happy birthday to you. I hope that you have been having a great summer and a wonderful birthday.

    I like the way that you set out your posts so clearly with the name of the activities.

    Your questions for Dame Suzie Moncrieff were very thoughtful. I especially liked that you used open-ended questions, which means you would get more information in your answer. Would you like to try making some wearable art one day? Why/why not?

    Keep up the awesome work Luseane, and again, happy birthday!

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel thank you for commenting on my blog and wishing me a happy birthday! I have been having the best summer and best birthday. I would actually love to try making something one day so i can experience something new. Thanks.

      Yours,
      Luseane

      Delete
  3. Hey Luseane,Its Araura and i really like your interview questions also i really like your opinion on why you think the Taniwha is real.

    Keep up the good work Luseane

    Blog you later,Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Araua, thanks for giving me some positive feedback!

      Blog You Later

      Delete
  4. Hi Luseane,
    First of all (I know I'm a bit late) but happy birthday. Hopefully you got some good presents. Anyway, well done on finishing these three activities. I think that Dame Suzie Moncrieff dedicates most of her day time to helping creating or organizing the World Of WearableArt. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.