Pages

Thursday 10 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey : Week 4 Protect and Preserve : Day 2: Protecting Our Own

Hi bloggers, i have attended the summer learning journey 2018 - 2019. Here are my activity's.  

Disclaimer!
Today is my birthday so i did not want to miss a day so i asked my parents if i can do work. 

Activity 1: A Flying Fox [4 points] (To see the questions go on the summer learning journey site).
If i had the chance to go zip lining in Rotorua i think i would be a little anxious and nervous but also excited, i also think i might scream then when i get off i'm like "that wasn't that scary" and want to go again. I also think i'd feel regret and my legs would be shaking . . . but in the end be like that was worth it! 

Activity 2: A Protective Plant [4 points]
So i actually have a lot of plants. My favourite plant  is my Cyclamen plant but it is not edible. But i am growing a Kale plant. 
1. Apple tree
2. Feijoa tree
3. Lettuce
4. Strawberry plant
5. Carrots
6. Lemon fruit
7. Watermelon?
8. Tomatoes
9. Onion
10. Pepper

Activity 3: A House is Not a Home [10 points]
I have chosen the "Sustainable Lansan Project". I have chosen this project because it has been interesting and i believe it is made to save trees and without trees we won't be  able to breathe.

Thanks For Reading (Special Thanks To Summer Learning Journey Team Members)





4 comments:

  1. Hey,Luseane its Araura..Great job i really like the 10 fruits/spices that you have chosen,What a great choice.I liked your reason on activity 3 and i totally agree. Maybe next time you could add some pictures..That would be great!

    Keep up the good work.

    Blog you later...Bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Araua thanks for leaving positive, helpful comment on my blog.

      Blog You Later

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Luseane,

    I see this is the last post that our team has to comment on. What a journey it has been watching you fly through all the activities. Having you post three activities in one post has been extremely helpful for us to keep up with you. So, thank you.

    You have completely three great activities here, Luseane. I really like your list of plants that you would include in your garden. I was going to pick one plant that I would also plant, but I cannot pick just one. I think I would plant all of the plants you have chosen to plant too. I also love planting kale as it is such an easy plant to grow but it is also very good for you. I put kale in my morning smoothies. What do you use kale for?

    For activity 3, you have chosen a great project to look into. I definitely think you could share more information about the project though. This activity is worth 10 points, so in order for me to award you with 10 points can you please tell more about the beautiful Lansan trees and why they are so important to protect?

    I am looking forward to reading your response, Luseane.

    Ka kite,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luseane,
    Well done on finishing all three of these SLJ activities. You did a great job. I would also feel very anxious if I went on the zip line in Rotorua. I would still want to do it though, because it looks like so much fun. Also, I like the plants that you would include in your garden. I absolutely love strawberries and I think they would be a wonderful addition to your garden. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.