Pages

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey : Week 4 Protect and Preserve : Day 4: Making Promises

Hi bloggers, i have attended the summer learning journey 2018 - 2019. Here are my activity's.   

Activity 1: Campaigning for Conservation [4 points] (To see the questions go on the summer learning journey site).
Treat it and feed it! 
The campaign i chose was Native Wildlife. I chose this campaign because i love out wildlife a lot and care.

Activity 2: The Plastic Pledge [4 points]
So i asked my older sister and here's what she had to say "i think that its a great idea because plastic is ruining the environment cause its killing different types of animals around the world and its polluting our oceans and it's also  sometimes leads to diseases . 


Activity 3: Restricted Access [10 points]
 In my own words i think it is fair because the Machu Picchu is a wonderful place and i don't think it deserves to be damaged by humans trekking around the place what do you think? 

Thanks For Reading (Special Thanks To Summer Learning Journey Team Members)






3 comments:

  1. Hey Luseane

    It's Araura, I agree with your opinion on the last one but I think it is a little unfair because many people should be allowed to visit, because it is a free world.

    Anyways I wish you added a few pictures that would have been great.

    I agree with your sisters opinion on the plastic bag situation. I think she is right It will stop other animals/Sea creatures from getting hurt or dyeing.

    Anyways Keep up the amazing work Luseane.

    Thanks
    Araura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Araua, thanks for answering my question and telling me what you think. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

      Blog You Later

      Delete
  2. Malo e lelei Luseane,

    You have chosen a campaign and provided a slogan you have created, ka pai. I do have to say that although your slogan is catchy, it doesn't seem to connect with what the issue really is.

    Rather than a case of starvation, these endangered animals are at risk of extinction mostly because of predators (pests) hunting and killing them. Your next step is to think carefully to create a slogan that reflects their battle of survival to live and thrive.

    You have provided your sister's opinion on Countdown's decision to stop supplying plastic bags. I agree that it is a great idea to help towards helping our planet become less polluted. I like the fact that you brought up how plastic bags can harm animals and our environment, you are right! I am pleased that plastic bags are being used less and less, they are not a necessity and they cause so much havoc to our world's wellbeing.

    I agree that is fair because a lot of damage has been caused by masses of tourists walking on the fragile area surrounding Machu Picchu. Perhaps next time you could talk about what further damage may happen if tourists were allowed to visit Machu Picchu freely. What do you think would happen if there was no law to limit visitors?

    I think the rule is fair, the government has every right to protect a landmark that is of great importance to their culture and history of their people!

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.



    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.